Kiosk represents high quality & high design modern brands from around the World. Our 20,000 sq foot Toronto showroom was designed by established architect Omer Arbel and is regarded as one of the nicest furniture showrooms in North America.
Over the past 20 years, the Kiosk Sales Team has established an enviable reputation for a dedication to the highest standards of service, a vast and expert product knowledge, and exceptional sales skills.
Our talented Sales Team greatly contributes to the remarkable growth and success of the company and continues to build and nurture lasting relationships with an ever-growing clientele of end users and trade professionals.
We are looking to add a Sales Associate to the Kiosk Family.
You would work alongside a personal team of 4 other associates in servicing clients and building your own client network. I consider the Kiosk sales team to be the best in the city and we all work closely to help each other succeed both independently and as a group. This is a great opportunity to grow with the best.
Success at Kiosk comes from your ability to work in a dynamic environment. This is a small business and every day is different. A strong work ethic, a will to learn and to take pride in what you do is a must. No one here works on auto-pilot, we are all engaged and committed.
Although an asset, substantial experience is not required for this position. With the right attitude and a strong sense of client relations, you can develop to be a successful salesperson.
Please contact me personally at email@example.com to submit your CV or any questions you may have.
– Be Career Oriented, highly motivated, creative and result driven.
– Have a proven ability and experience (3 years) in assisting customers and generating sales of high-value purchases in a luxury environment.
– Possess a strong drive to investigate and develop leads and a proven record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
– Have effective and positive communication skills to engage and inspire customers and build a loyal personal client base.
– Have a passion for design.
– Have a working knowledge of basic software applications.
– Experience in a Design related field
– Experience in Sales
– Knowledge of Design software such as Autocad
We offer :
– An excellent environment that fosters success and creativity and the chance to work independently and collaboratively with a highly motivated Team.
– Excellent Income potential with Competitive base salary, commission and benefits.
– A comprehensive product, design and sales training and support.
Job Type: Full time